"Waldorf students are encouraged to live with self-assurance, reverence for life, and a sense of service." – Ernest Boyer, President, Carnegie Institute for the Advancement of Teaching & former U.S. Commissioner of Education
Washington Waldorf School Alums are the legacy of our school. Whether you attended three years of Children's Garden or 12 years in the Lower School through High School, you are an alum of WWS and part of the WWS family.
We want to stay connected with you, to keep you informed about current happenings and help you stay connected with each other. Here are a few ways to connect and give back with the school, your teachers, and classmates:
- Let us know about you!
- Send us a message about what you're doing. We would love to include your news in the next issue of the Bulletin! Please make sure to include your contact information (email and address).
- Stay Connected.
- Open the door for future WWS alums by supporting the ONE FUND.
- Connect with us on LinkedIn.
- Follow our Facebook page and join our Alums Group.
- Follow us on Instagram.
- Subscribe to the Alum enewsletter.
- Don't be a stranger.
- Volunteer for events or other needs at WWS.
- Serve as an Alum Class Ambassador.
- Come to the Fall Bazaar which is the Saturday before Thanksgiving.
- Attend the annual Alum Basketball Game and Reception that happens in late December.
- Come to the Spring Gala Fundraiser & Auction
The Association of Waldorf Schools of North America (AWSNA) has launched Waldorf Alum Connect as a tool for connecting and networking with other Waldorf alumni across the country.