"Waldorf students are encouraged to live with self-assurance, reverence for life, and a sense of service." – Ernest Boyer, President, Carnegie Institute for the Advancement of Teaching & former U.S. Commissioner of Education
Washington Waldorf School Alumni are the legacy of our school. Whether you attended three years of Children's Garden or 12 years in the Lower School through High School, you are an alumnus of WWS and part of the WWS family.
We are excited to launch our new alumni networking platform Washington Waldorf Alumni Connect! Allowing alumni to reach out to each other for social, networking, and mentoring opportunities and to learn about events and opportunities at WWS. Any alumnus may join! Click here to learn more!
We want to stay connected with you, to keep you informed about current happenings and help you stay connected with each other. Here are a few ways to connect back with the school, your teachers, and classmates:
- Send us a message about what you're doing. We would love to include your news in the next issue of the Messenger! Please make sure to include your contact information (email and address).
- Connect to our alumni network! Visit wwsalumniconnect.org.
- Open the door for future WWS alums by supporting the Annual Fund.
- Become a fan of our Facebook page.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Find us on Pinterest.
- Find us on Instagram.
- Subscribe to the Bulletin.
- Volunteer for events or other needs at WWS.
- Come to the Fall Bazaar (the Saturday before Thanksgiving).
- Attend the annual Alumni Basketball Game and Reception (December).
- Come to the Spring Gala Fundraiser & Auction (Saturday, April 21, 2018).