"Waldorf students are encouraged to live with self-assurance, reverence for life, and a sense of service." – Ernest Boyer, President, Carnegie Institute for the Advancement of Teaching & former U.S. Commissioner of Education
Washington Waldorf School Alumni are the legacy of our school. Whether you attended three years of Children's Garden or 12 years in the Lower School through High School, you are an alumnus of WWS and part of the WWS family.
We want to stay connected with you, to keep you informed about current happenings and help you stay connected with each other. Here are a few ways to connect and give back with the school, your teachers, and classmates:
- Let us know about you!
- Send us a message about what you're doing. We would love to include your news in the next issue of the Messenger! Please make sure to include your contact information (email and address).
- Stay Connected.
- Don't be a stranger.
- Volunteer for events or other needs at WWS.
- Serve as an Alumni Class Ambassador.
- Come to the Fall Bazaar which is the Saturday before Thanksgiving.
- Attend the annual Alumni Basketball Game and Reception that happens in late December.
- Come to the Spring 2021 VIRTUAL Spring Gala Fundraiser & Auction - more info coming soon.
The Association of Waldorf Schools of North America (AWSNA) has launched Waldorf Alum Connect as a tool for connecting and networking with other Waldorf alumni across the country.