Lynn’s background prior to joining the WWS faculty includes serving on the faculties of Creighton University, University of Colorado, George Mason University, George Washington University, The University of Maryland, and The Laban Bartenieff Institute of Movement Studies as a dance/movement specialist/professor, as well as dancing and choreographing nationally. She also worked for many years as a Registered Nurse. At WWS, Lynn has served as an Assistant Teacher in the Waldorf in the Woods program, Lower School Assistant and Handwork Teacher. When not teaching, Lynn enjoys running, handwork of all kinds and gardening.
- RN, St. Clair County Community College
- BS, Wayne State University
- MFA, University of Colorado at Boulder
- Certified Movement Analyst, Laban/Bartenieff Institute Nova Institute,
- Waldorf Teacher Training Certificate
- Fiber Arts Waldorf Training Certificate