Main Phone Number: 301-229-6107
Faculty & Admin Contacts
For other matters, contact one of the staff members listed below. Please include your phone number or email address in order for us to respond.
- Head of School/Faculty Chair, Lelia True, ext. 112
- Enrollment Director, Torie Gorges
- Business Manager, Chiedza Mazonde, ext. 122
- Director of Communications and Marketing, Alia Goodyear, ext. 161
- Human Resources Director & Registrar, Claudia Berg, ext. 123
- Front Office/Children's Garden Coordinator, Cecilia Berg-Benson
- Front Office/Lower School Coordinator, Christen Leonard, ext. 101
- High School Administrator, Bonnie McClelland, ext. 115
- College Advisor, Aleksey Gibson
The school is located in Bethesda, just one mile from the DC border.
4800 Sangamore Road, Bethesda, MD 20816
From Washington, DC
- Go out Massachusetts Avenue NW
- Turn left at Sangamore Road (fire station on your left)
- WWS is 0.7 mile on right
From Maryland or Virginia via the Beltway
- Take Exit 39 at River Road (Route 190 E) going towards DC
- Turn right at 5th Traffic Light, Goldsboro Road 614 South
- Turn left at 1st Traffic Light, Massachusetts Avenue, 396 E
- Turn right at 1st Traffic Light, Sangamore Road
- WWS is 0.7 mile on right, 4800 Sangamore Road
From Virginia via Chain Bridge Road (Arlington)
- Cross Chain Bridge
- Turn right on Canal Road
- Turn left at Arizona Avenue immediately after railroad bridge
- At top of hill turn left onto MacArthur Blvd.
- Go out MacArthur past reservoir and former Defense Mapping Agency
- Turn right at Sangamore Road
- Go around mall (right at stop sign in front of large building complex, formerly the NGIA)
- WWS is half a mile on the left.
WWS can be reached by Montgomery County RideOn Bus #23, (schedule) from Friendship Heights Metro station, or by WMATA Bus #D5 (schedule) from Georgetown and downtown D.C., including Farragut North, and Farragut West Metro stations.
WWS families come from all over the wider DC Metro area. We help facilitate carpooling matches for interested families.