Raiser’s Edge Database Support Contractor
Date Posted: October 28, 2022
To Apply: Please email a cover letter and resume to employment@
No phone calls, please.
WWS is seeking a Database Support Contractor, effective immediately, to support the Development Department with data entry and records maintenance. Working under the direction of the Director of Development and Director of Alumni and Community Relations, this is a part-time position for 10-15 hours per week, including the summer. The contractor is paid on an hourly basis. Local Washington, DC area candidates preferred, although most work can be completed remotely once initial priorities are established at in-person meetings and work sessions.
● Data entry and upkeep of all biographical data for Washington Waldorf School constituents: Parents, Parents of Alumni, Alumni, Grandparents, Faculty, Former Faculty, and Friends
● Gift Entry of all gifts and pledges into the Blackbaud NXT database, including basic letter template acknowledgements for each gift and pledge
● Customized acknowledgements for gifts and pledges that are split between two campaigns or other special designations
● Basic monthly report preparation for One Fund and Capital Campaign, including totals and progress, as well as other metrics as represented in DASL
● Prepare monthly pledge reminders for upcoming pledges due
● Participate in monthly reconciliations with the business office Requirements:
● Database, and specifically Raisers Edge NXT experience preferred
● Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Excel
● Experience and proficiency with Google workspace
● Attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines and work independently, and work collaboratively with colleagues
● High level of accuracy and attention to detail
● The Database Contractor must have the ability to uphold the highest standards of work, including handling confidential donor information. A confidentiality agreement will be required.