Date Posted: July 13, 2023
To Apply: Please email a cover letter and resume to employment@
No phone calls, please.
The Washington Waldorf School is seeking an Operations Associate effective immediately.
This is a full-time hourly position averaging 40 hours per week (7:20AM – 4:20PM). This position includes significant driving responsibility, general student supervision, as well as data entry, filing, and receptionist duties.
Key skills and qualifications include:
- The ability to operate a WWS mini school bus (14 passenger) by assessing traffic and road conditions, monitoring student behavior and other factors necessary to safely deliver student passengers to and from school by adhering to state laws and school policies.
- Responsible for making stops at authorized locations and transporting only authorized passengers.
- Communicates all route changes and hazards to the appropriate office staff personnel.
- Communicates to Operations Manager all defects and maintenance needs. Performs post-trip inspection to check for damage, vandalism, lost articles, and upkeep of cleanliness.
- Excellent time management and punctuality.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Flexibility and the ability to work independently.
Operational Support Responsibilities:
- Flexible to support school administrative functions as needed.
- Organize, coordinate, schedule and perform a wide variety of clerical and other office functions and activities related to the administration of diverse programs and operations. Dependent on need, some of duties may include:
- Supporting lunch program
- Supporting the front desk reception duties
- Performing a wide variety of clerical work, including, filing, data input, recording information, processing and distribution of correspondence.
- Great communication skills for supporting all stakeholders of our community.
- Comfortable around children. Openness for supporting classroom teachers if needed.
Washington Waldorf is committed to building a more diverse and inclusive workforce, and we welcome applications from all interested individuals.