The Parent Organization (PO) is an integral partner with faculty & staff in creating a healthy, vibrant school community.
Make friends, nurture yourself & support our school:
- Attend PO events such as Craft & Conversation mornings, discussions with faculty members, and teas on the entrance plaza.
- Volunteer! Your presence and participation in school life adds warmth and examples of stewardship to our children’s educational experience. You will get back much more than you give, including deeper relationships with other parents, faculty & staff. (Click here to see how to get involved)
At the Helm: The Parent Organization Steering Committee (POSC)
The PO is led by the POSC and is ideally comprised of four to six members. The POSC:
- Builds community amongst parents
- Communicates the interests of the PO to the school’s administration and the Trustees Council
- Provides Waldorf-related educational opportunities for adults
- Supports the Festivals and Development Committees in producing school events
Get to know us! The 2017-18 POSC:
Vanessa Beckman, co-chair
JC Forgotson, co-chair
Contact us at email@example.com