"Waldorf students are encouraged to live with self-assurance, reverence for life, and a sense of service."
--Ernest Boyer, President, Carnegie Institute for the Advancement of Teaching & former U.S. Commissioner of Education
Washington Waldorf School Alumni are the legacy of our school. Whether you attended three years of Children's Garden or twelve years in the Lower School through High School, you are an alumnus of WWS and part of the WWS family.
We want to stay connected with you, to keep you informed about current happenings and help you stay connected with each other. Here are a few ways to connect back with the school, your teachers, and classmates:
- Become a fan of our Facebook page
- Follow us on Twitter (dcwaldorf)
- Subscribe to the Bulletin
- Volunteer for events or other needs at WWS
- Come to the annual Fall Bazaar, (the Saturday before Thanksgiving)
- Come to the annual Spring Gala. This year's Gala takes place on May 13, 2017.
And last but not least, we want to hear from you! Please send us a message about what you're doing. Please make sure to include your contact information (email and address).