Each year WWS seniors may elect to do a special project of their own design, which includes both in-depth research and an artistic component. These are a major piece of work and showcase the seniors' unique talents and interests. Senior Project presentations typically take place in April of each year. Below is a listing of the Class of 2016 Senior projects.
* Matthew McLeod-Warrick: History of Nature Photography
* Ilga Rutins: Traditional Latvian Weaving
* Ariana Baetz: The History and Socioeconomics of Tattoos
* Petra Zíka: Photography in Motion: The History and Practice
* Sam Hills: Oystering in the Chesapeake Bay: History and Practice
* Eve Martin: Adolescence in American Film
* Emily Maurer: History and Culture of American Collegiate A Cappella